Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just for Schuette








See, all you gotta do is ask, and you shall recieve. This is the motorcycle expo in Prague. I apologise for not having more pics of the bikes, but I was using Peter's camera to get Schuette his pics. Anyways, the first is me on my Harley Night Rod Special, the rest are Czech chicks on motorcycles. Enjoy!
(Oh, and Sarah, I love you, and you should be happy I'm looking at the girls and not the bikes, I have no chance at bringing home a girl, but there was a financing stand next to the bikes :) )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff, you look nice on the bike...... but save your money!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
The education you're receiving there is a little unlike Iwould have expected.--Nice bike.Here is an address I was given which should give you alot of information you were asking for. WWW.USABMC.COM It came from Jean Baker. Grandpa's niece. It is: TomJeano@Hotmail.com She can help you out. Grandma