Friday, February 8, 2008

So the moral of the story......

...is when you drink with a bunch of girls, don't expect much, except for the only taken person in a group of seven to get hit on. Actually, she was only looking for a light for her cigarette, but she talked like she liked me. But it didnt matter, cause I gots the beautiful Sarah, and wasn't interested.

Anyhoo, me and my roommate Peter started the night out at the Harley bar, at 1am. It was good, my kind of place, but expensive. No draft beer, only bottled. We left, and met up with the girls who were heading to a drag show. Got there, and there was a ridiculious cover charge, so we went down the road to Al Capones. It obviously isn't his bar, but just named after him. I had two whisky sours, and pretty much three more beers cause we finally found a Czech beer that isn't good, but since I love beer, I couldn't leave sitting on the table. We ended up by the Tesco, which is the European version of Wally world, and which has a stand of Smazeny Syr, fried cheese, by it. Finally everyone went their seperate ways, no random girls ended up in random beds in the apt, which is a complete other story, but I ended up at the close bar watching New Jersey and Anaheim play hockey. Its 3am, I'm halfway drunk, blogging, watching American Hockey, loving Prague and life, and planning my trip to Stockholm, Sweden. But anways......................

No comments: